Attacks on RAB isolated incidents
DHAKA : Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP) Commissioner Md Asaduzzamman Mian today said the attacks targeting members of Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) in city’s Ashkona and Khilgaon are isolated incidents.
“We have nothing to be panicked over these isolated attacks on RAB. The members of law enforcement agencies are alert to save lives of the people,” he told a function at Sultana Kamal Mohila Complex in the city.
Asaduzzaman said, “Law and order situation is good compared to that in any time in the past. Members of law enforcement agencies are successfully working to check the ill activities of terrorists.”
He said homegrown militants have been carrying out terrorist activities in the country but they could not spread due to zero tolerance policy of the government against militancy.
Referring to government’s stern actions against militancy and terrorism, the DMP Commissioner said a vested quarter is misinterpreting religion to fish in troubled water.
Ruling out the presence of Islamic State (IS) in the country, he firmly said there was no evidence and existence of this militant outfit in the country.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby