ASUS unveils world’s first smartphone with 8GB RAM
Taiwan-based tech major ASUS launched ASUS ZenFone AR smartphone world’s first handset that comes with a massive 8GB of RAM at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2017) here.
It is the first smartphone that will be Tango-enabled and Daydream-ready. Tango is a set of sensors and computer-vision software by Google that enables unique augmented reality (AR) user experiences on a smartphone, such as AR gaming, AR utilities and indoor navigation.
Daydream is Google’s platform for high quality, mobile virtual reality and supports Daydream VR apps. ZenFone AR was developed in close cooperation with Google to deliver the best Tango and Daydream experiences.
The smartphone comes with ASUS TriCam, a three-camera system consisting of a 23MP main camera, motion-tracking camera, and depth-sensing camera and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, the company said.
ZenFone AR is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, features a 5.7-inch WQHD Super AMOLED display and a new five-magnet speaker makes Daydream VR apps, games, and videos more immersive and entertaining.
More News »
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises