ASUS unveils world’s first smartphone with 8GB RAM
Taiwan-based tech major ASUS launched ASUS ZenFone AR smartphone world’s first handset that comes with a massive 8GB of RAM at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2017) here.
It is the first smartphone that will be Tango-enabled and Daydream-ready. Tango is a set of sensors and computer-vision software by Google that enables unique augmented reality (AR) user experiences on a smartphone, such as AR gaming, AR utilities and indoor navigation.
Daydream is Google’s platform for high quality, mobile virtual reality and supports Daydream VR apps. ZenFone AR was developed in close cooperation with Google to deliver the best Tango and Daydream experiences.
The smartphone comes with ASUS TriCam, a three-camera system consisting of a 23MP main camera, motion-tracking camera, and depth-sensing camera and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, the company said.
ZenFone AR is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, features a 5.7-inch WQHD Super AMOLED display and a new five-magnet speaker makes Daydream VR apps, games, and videos more immersive and entertaining.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever