Assistance for Rohingyas to continue: Quader
COX’S BAZAR : Road, Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader today said the government will continue to provide humanitarian aid to the Rohingyas but expressed his hope that Myanmar would take back its nationals soon.
“Considering the overall situation of tourist town Cox’s Bazar, the government not only plan to rehabilitated the Rohingyas at Thengha Char…but also arrange their livelihoods,” Quader who is also the ruling party General Secretary said this while replying to a query of the journalists after inaugurating the construction works of widening a road from Dolphin square to Sea Beach at Kalatoli here.
Quader said the government has taken an initiative to construct a 802-kilometer long “Border Road” with Myanmar and India under a project.
The construction works of 78-kilometers long marine drive road from Cox’s Bazar to Tekhnaf is nearly completed, he said adding the road will play a significant role in promoting the tourism of the country.
Abdur Rahman Bodi, MP, District Council Chairman Mostaque Ahmed Chowdhury, Cox’s Bazar Unnayan Kartipahkhya (CUK) Chairman Let. Col (retd) Forkan Ahmed, Deputy Commissioner M Ali Hossen, Superintendent Engineer of Road and Highways Division Tareque Iqbal, Police Super Dr Iqbal Hossain and District Awami League President Advocate Sirajul Mostafa, among others, were present in the function.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby