Ashraf for maintaining quality to develop nation
DHAKA : Public Administration Minister and Awami League Presidium Member Syed Ashraful Islam today called for marinating quality everywhere to take ahead the country.
“We must have a level in our behavior and merit,” he told a seminar at BCSIR here.
Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (BCSIR) arranged the seminar on “Chemical Metrology to Develop Standard of Living” with its chairman Faruk Ahmed in the chair.
Science and Technology Ministry Secretary Sirajul Haque Khan, FBCCI President Matlub Ahmed and Awami League’s Forests and Environment Affairs Secretary Delwar Hossain and Unilever Bangladesh Chairman Kamran Bakr, among others, joined the seminar.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem