Around 7 kg gold seized at Shahjalal airport
DHAKA : Customs intelligence personnel seized 60 gold bars weighing 6.9 kilograms worth about Taka 3.5 crore from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in the city this morning.
The gold bars weighing 6.9 kg were seized from the toilet of an aircraft of Regent Airlines around 9.30am, Ahsanul Kabir, assistant commissioner of Dhaka Customs House told BSS.
Customs intelligence officials searched the aircraft (flight noX-724) soon after its landing at Shahjalal airport in Dhaka coming from Mascot via Chittagong and found three packets containing 20 gold bars each, he also said.
The estimated value of the seized gold is Taka 3.5 crore, he said, adding that the bars have been deposited to the customs house.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby