Arms supplier of Gulshan cafe’ attack arrested
CHAPAINAWABGANJ : Police arrested Shohel Mahfuz, a prime accused of Gulshan cafe’ attack, in the early hours of today from Shibganj upazila in Chapainawabganj.
A team of law enforcement agencies from Dhaka with the help of local police arrested the accused along with three others from Ambagan area under Chapainawabganj district around 3:00 am.
Superintendant of Chapainawabganj police TM Mojahidul Islam told BSS that Shohel Mahfuz has been sent to Dhaka and is now under police custody.
He said Sohel, a prime accused of Gulshan cafe’ attack, supplied firearms for the last year’s brutal attack.
The police also arrested four suspected members of banned militant outfit “Neo-JMB”, from Shibganj upazila of Chapainawabganj.
On July 1, 2016, five armed militants stormed into the Holey Artisan Bakery in Gulshan diplomatic zone and killed many people.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby