Arastoo Khan assures IBBL employees of job security
DHAKA : The newly appointed Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) Chairman Arastoo Khan today assured the officials and employees of the bank that they can perform their duties more smoothly than before.
“I have assured the IBBL officials and employees that we have no intension to dismiss or sack anyone from this bank,” he told the journalists emerging from a meeting with Finance Minister AMA Muhith at secretariat here.
But, he also said, no political inclination would be allowed as all working in this bank must be professional. Anyone can vote for any party, but it must not reflect in their professional place, he added.
Arastoo Khan said IBBL employees are working with honesty and integrity as the performance of the bank is very good.
He assured the investors and depositors that the bank would properly protect and preserve their deposited money more safely than before.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem