Apu took ‘Islam’ to marry Shakib
Entertainment Desk : Popular Bengali film actress Apu Biswash converted into Muslim to marry Bangladesh movie star Shakib Khan. Apu Biswash disclosed the information on Monday at a live programme on a television channel.
She burst into tears while answering various questions of the programme host.
‘I changed my religion to marry Shakib. I took the name Apu Islam Khan during the wedding,’ said Apu.
‘Shakib and I got married on 18 April 2008. My name was changed to Apu Islam Khan during the wedding. Shakib’s brother and a producer were present in the wedding,’ she added.
However, Apu also said she changed her name only for marriage. Apu Biswash is her family name, so, she will not change it.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby