Amu off to Russia
DHAKA : A six-member delegation led by Industries Minister Amir Hossain Amu today left here for Russia with a view to gathering experiences for establishing the National Quality and Technical Regulatory Council (BNQTC) in the country.
During the tour, the team will visit the Russian Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology and exchange views with the agency’s senior officials on April 21, said an official release here.
The other members of the team are Secretary-in-charge of the Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation Division (IMED) M Mofizul Islam, Additional Secretary of Industries Ministry Begum Parag, Deputy Director of BNQTRC project M Anwarul Alam, Deputy Secretary of Industries Ministry M Kamrul Hasan and Assistant Personal Secretary (APS) to the Industries Minister FM Mahmud.
Later, the delegation will visit Germany and United Kingdom (UK) from April 23.
During the Germany tour, the team will visit German Association for Quality on April 24 and German Institute for Standardization on April 26.
During the UK tour, they will visit the British Standards Institution (BSI) on April 28. They will also exchange views with high officials of those institutes.
Amir Hossain Amu is scheduled to return home on May 1.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby