Ambiguity in power of attorney act, rules to clear soon
DHAKA : Law Minister Anisul Huq today said ambiguity in the sections of Power of Attorney Act, 2012, and Power of Attorney Rules, 2015, will be cleared soon.
“…not only that, ambiguity in some sections and sub-sections of
Registration Rules, 2014, will also be cleared,” Huq said.
The minister came up with the observations after a meeting with leaders of Chittagong District Bar Association (CDBA) at his secretariat office here.
Huq at the meeting assured the CDBA leaders of resolving different problems they are facing as they drew the minister’s attention. He added the vacant posts of Chittagong District Judgeship will be filled within a week.
Law secretary Abu Saleh Sheikh Md Zahirul Haque, joint secretaries AHM Habibur Rahman Bhuiyan and Bikash Kumar Saha, CDBA president Kafil Uddin and general secretary Jahid Hossain were present at the meeting, among others.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby