All freedom fighters’ family members will get job: Mosharraf
FARIDPUR : LGRD and Cooperatives Minister Khandker Mosharraf Hossain said the government has put emphasis on providing employments to offspring of freedom fighters as they had made highest sacrifice to liberate the country in 1971.
“Until the incumbent government is in power, anyone of freedom fighters family will not be out of employments,” he told a reception ceremony of freedom fighters at Kabi Jasim Uddin auditorium marking the Independence Day, a press release said.
He said the government has brought special opportunities for every
offspring of freedom fighters for accessing to government services as per their qualification.
Mosharraf said the government has been working tirelessly to instill the spirit of Liberation War into the youths.
The minister called upon all to resist the anti liberation forces as they are out to hatch conspiracy against the state.
Zilla Parishad chairman Lokman Hossain Mridha, Superintendent of Police Subhash Chanda Saha, Sadar upazila parishad chairman Khandker Mohtesam Hossain Babar and District Awami League president Advocate Subal Chandra Saha, among others, addressed the function with Deputy Commissioner Umme Salma Tanjia in the chair.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem