All Bangladesh nationals to get internet connections by 2021: Palak
DHAKA : State Minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak reaffirmed global community that all Bangladesh citizens would be connected with the internet facilities by 2021.
He made this comment while addressing a focus group discussion titled ‘innovation to connect the unconnected’ at the 47th annual meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Tuesday, according to a press release.
Zunaid said around 40 percent of Bangladesh population were now connected with internet and the rest would be brought under the facility in next five years. Innovative minds are working for the major development of ICT and ensuring its best uses for development in Bangladesh, he added.
President of Rwanda Paul Kagame, Japanese Minister for Economy, Trade and Industries Hiroshige Seko, Founder of the World Wide Web (www) Sir Tim Berners-Lee and Secretary General of UNESCO Irina Georgieva Bokova, among others, spoke on the occasion.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby