Akheri munajat of second phase of Biswa Ijtema tomorrow
DHAKA : The second phase of three-day 52nd Biswa Ijtema, the second largest Muslim congregation after the Hajj, is going to end tomorrow with the Akheri Munajat (concluding prayer).
“Senior most scholar of Kakrail Jame Mosque Wasiful Islam will deliver sermons since the Fazr prayers tomorrow, followed by Mawlana Saad Kandalvi of Delhi Jame Mosque. Ameer of World Ijtema Tablighi Jamaat Mawlana Muhammad Saad will lead the munajat,” one of the organizers told BSS.
Today Mawlana Mursalin, son of former ameer of World Ijtema Tablighi Jamaat Mawlana Zobayer Hassan, delivered sermons after the Zohr prayers, followed by Mawlana Eusuf and Mawlana Saad.
Meanwhile, two devotees died so far in the second phase of this year’s Ijtema. Of them, Joynal Abedin, 69, died of respiratory ailments last night.
Earlier on January 17, another man named Shafikul Islam died after falling from train at Dhirasrom area in Gazipur while coming to attend the Ijtema.
Around 12 thousand devotees from home and abroad are taking part in the second phase of 52nd Biswa Ijtema. Tablighi followers and general devotees from 17 districts are taking part in the second phase.
Thousands of devotees are expected to come and take part in tomorrow’s final prayer.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby