A quarter out to create disunity between 14-party & AL: Inu
KUSHTIA : Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal (JSD) President Hasanul Haq Inu today said a quarter is out to create disunity between the 14-party alliance and the Awami League.
“When Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has become successful in establishing peace in the country by curbing militancy, a quarter is out to create discord between the 14-party alliance and the Awami League,” Inu, also the information minister, told a view-exchange meeting at Mirpur upazila JSD office in the district this noon.
The JSD president also said those who are conspiring to create difference are enemies of the country as well as Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and unity.
“Those who are involved in creating dissonance between the 14-party alliance and the Awami League are doing this after taking money from BNP,” he said.
The information minster demanded stringent punishment to those involved in the murder of Lutfor Rahman Sabu who recently joined Awami League from BNP, and strongly condemned the torching of JSD office in Mirpur after the killing.
Kushtia District JSD President Golam Mohsin and General Secretary Abdul Alim Swapan were present at the view-exchange meeting.
On January 11, unidentified miscreants brutally killed Sabu, 52, near Ambaria Graveyard in Mirpur upazila.
After the murder, agitated people vandalized and set fire to houses of some JSD leaders and workers in Mirpur.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem