7.4pc GDP growth to be projected in FY18: Muhith
DHAKA : Finance Minister AMA Muhith today said 7.4 percent GDP growth will be projected in the new fiscal year 2017-18 (FY18) that will begins on July 1.
The minister told journalists after meetings on Financial Coordination Committee and Budget Monitoring Committee at the secretariat in the city.
Muhith also said the GDP growth in the outgoing fiscal year will be not less than the projection of 7.2 percent.
He, however, said the deficit of the new national budget will exceed five percent which can be 5.4 percent.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby