60 gold bars seized at Shahjajal airport
DHAKA : Customs officials seized 60 gold bars weighing 7 kilograms worth about Taka 3.50 crore from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (HSIA) in the city at about 3 pm today.
The gold bars were seized from a seat cover of economy class of a flight Thai Airways (TG-321) that landed at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport from Bangkok at about 2pm, director general of custom intelligence department Dr Moinul Khan told BSS.
He said customs intelligence officials unearthed information from Suvarnabhumi Airport that a TG-321 flight took off from Suvarnabhumi Airport for Dhaka with gold bars.
Khan said when the flight landed HSIA, the customs intelligence officers searched the aircraft and found the gold bars in the seat cover bearing number 52-K under economy class.
The customs officials sought the list of all cabin crews of the Thai Airways for query in this effect. None was arrested in this connection till writing this report.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby