41 ‘JMB’ men held in Satkhira
Satkhira : Police arrested 41 suspected members of the banned Jama’tul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) from different parts of the district during a two-day drive till Friday morning.
Police said they conducted the drive in eight upazilas from Thursday evening to Friday morning and arrested 14 from Sadar, seven from Kolaroa, five from Tala, six from Kaliganj, four from Shyamnagar, two from Ashashuni, one from Debhata and two from Patkelghata.
The arrestees were wanted in various cases, including that of violence and drug abuse.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby