3 members of cyber fraudulent gang held in city
DHAKA : Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) arrested three members of an international fraudulent gang involved in cyber crimes from the city’s Mohammadpur area.
A squad of RAB-3 arrested the trio on charges of cheating people as they have collected a huge amount of money from the people using the facebook and email and misappropriated those, said a SMS (Short Message Service) sent to media through mobile phones this morning.
Filing of legal action against the arrestees is underway.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem