3 bodies found 4 days after boat capsized in Jhalakathi
Jhalakathi: Four days after an engine-run boat capsized in the River Shugandha, three bodies were recovered from different areas of Jhalakathi.
Police recovered two bodies from College boat terminal area, and village of Sundar in Manki area of Rajapur on Tuesday morning.
The deceased are Mollick Raja, in his thirties, a resident of village of Penabalia in Jhalakathi, Alam Jomaddar of the same village, and Taslim Hawlader, in his fifities, a resident of the village of Deuri.
The Jhalakathi police Officer-in-charge (OC) Mahe Alam said local people called police after discovering two bodies floating in the River Sugandha, and another in the River Bishkhali. Police went to the spot and recovered the bodies. Later, police sent the bodies to Jhalakathi Sadar Hospital morgue after the relatives identified the bodies.
The Jhalakathi Fire Service Station Officer Golam Rasul said a boat was capsized in the River Shugandha near municipality boat terminal at about 7:30am on 6 January. Three passengers were missing after the boat capsized; the bodies were recovered on 10 January.
The boat driver and eight passengers managed to swim ashore.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever