24 ‘Islami Samaj’ members held in Ctg
Chittagong : Detectives in a drive arrested 24 leaders and activists of ‘Islami Samaj’ from a house in the Pahartoli area of Chittagong on Friday night.
Tipped off, a team of detective branch of police conducted the drive at a house in Mousumi Residential area and arrested the 24 activists and leaders of the Islamic organisation while holding a clandestine meeting, said DB deputy commissioner Paritosh Ghosh, reports UNB.
The names of the arrestees could not yet be known.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem