2 killed in separate clashes in B’baria
Brahmanbaria : Two people were killed in separate incidents of clashes in Sarail and Nasirnagar upazila of Brahmanbaria on Sunday.
In Sarail upazila, one Md Helal Miah, 37, was killed and three others injured in a clash between two groups at Noagaon village in the morning.
Quoting villagers, police said a clash ensued between the followers of Ali Miah and Adud Miah of the village over catching fish in Amra Bill.
The clash left four including Helal injured.
Later, Helal died in the afternoon on the way to Dhaka.
In Nasirnagar upazila, one Motilal Das, 45, was killed in a clash with his brothers at Kashipara area.
There had been a long standing dispute among Motilal and his brothers.
On Sunday evening, the brothers locked into a clash.
At one stage, Motilal was hit by a sharp weapon and died on the spot, said Rupak Kumar Saha, officer-in-charge of Nasirnagar Police Station.
Meanwhile, police also arrested Motilal’s nephew Sujit Das over the incident.
More News »
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS
- Men more prone to infertility due to less sleep
- Afternoon power nap can boost employees creativity
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?