2 killed in Kushtia road crash
Kushtia : Two people were killed and two others injured when a truck rammed a CNG-run auto-rickshaw at Baromile on Kushtia-Ishwardi highway in Bheramara upazila of Kushtia district on Wednesday night.
The deceased were identified as Bijoy Lal, 28, son of Indo Lal, and Masum Lal, 27, son of Munna Lal, both residents of Baro Bazar Choitonyo Palli in the upazila.
The accident took place around 11:30pm when a speeding truck hit a CNG-run auto-rickshaw coming from the opposite direction, leaving the two passengers of the auto-rickshaw dead on the spot and another passenger Seba and driver Joynal injured, said Sub-inspector Abdul Jabbar, in-charge of Kushtia highway police camp.
The injured were rushed to Kushtia General Hospital.
– See more at: http://www.ennayadiganta.com/detail/news/27144#sthash.hNC0UEhE.dpuf
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby