2 held with gold at Dhaka airport
Dhaka : Customs officials arrested two people along with two kilograms of gold at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka on Sunday night.
Tipped off, customs officials challenged two passengers—Rubel Hossain and Romen Chandra Das—while passing the green channel and recovered eight gold bars weighing 800 grams from Rubel and 12 gold bars weighing 1200 grams from Romen after searching their luggage, said Sumon Chakma, assistant commissioner (AC) of Customs.
The duo came from Singapore in a ‘Regent Airways’ flight around 11:15am, the official said.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem