14 gold bars recovered from passenger’s rectum
Dhaka : The custom officials recovered 14 gold bars weighing around 1 kilogram 728 gram from the rectum of a passenger at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Dhaka on Wednesday night.
The passenger is Didarul Alam Jahangir, a resident of Chittagong.
Dhaka Custom House Assistant Commissioner Ahsanul Kabir told NTV Online Jahangir reached Shahjalal International Airport from United Arab Emirates by Oman Air plane on Wednesday night.
Sensing his suspicious movement, the custom officials held him at about 9:30pm and recovered the gold bars from his rectum after taking him to the toilet.
Ahsanul Kabir said each of the gold bars weighs around 116.6gram. The market value of the gold bars is around Tk 86lakh.
He said the custom officials also recovered six knives and two rings from Jahangir’s bag.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby