10 JMB suspects put on remand
DHAKA, shadhinbangla24.com : A Dhaka court today placed 10 alleged members and followers of banned militant outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) on remand for different terms.
“Dhaka session judicial magistrate Fairuj Tasnim placed accused Jannatul Mahal alias Jinnah on two-day remand and placed other nine accused on four-day remand to each,” said public prosecutor Anwarul Kabir Babul.
They are Shariful Islam, 40, Mizanur Rahman, 43, Ziaur Rahman, 31, Abu Sadat Md Sultan, 41, Al Mizanur Rashid, 41, Md Koushik Adnan Sobhan, 37, Meraz Ali, 30, Mufti Abdur Rahman Bin Ataullah, 37, and Md Shahriar Wajed Khan, 36.
According to RAB, all the accused are followers of neo-JMB leaders Tamim Chowdhury and Sarwar Jahan, who died recently in separate drives of law enforcing agencies.
RAB arrested the accused from Uttara and Kalabagan areas in the capital on January 8.
More News »
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY