10 JMB suspects put on remand
DHAKA, shadhinbangla24.com : A Dhaka court today placed 10 alleged members and followers of banned militant outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) on remand for different terms.
“Dhaka session judicial magistrate Fairuj Tasnim placed accused Jannatul Mahal alias Jinnah on two-day remand and placed other nine accused on four-day remand to each,” said public prosecutor Anwarul Kabir Babul.
They are Shariful Islam, 40, Mizanur Rahman, 43, Ziaur Rahman, 31, Abu Sadat Md Sultan, 41, Al Mizanur Rashid, 41, Md Koushik Adnan Sobhan, 37, Meraz Ali, 30, Mufti Abdur Rahman Bin Ataullah, 37, and Md Shahriar Wajed Khan, 36.
According to RAB, all the accused are followers of neo-JMB leaders Tamim Chowdhury and Sarwar Jahan, who died recently in separate drives of law enforcing agencies.
RAB arrested the accused from Uttara and Kalabagan areas in the capital on January 8.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby