10 JMB suspects put on remand
DHAKA, shadhinbangla24.com : A Dhaka court today placed 10 alleged members and followers of banned militant outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) on remand for different terms.
“Dhaka session judicial magistrate Fairuj Tasnim placed accused Jannatul Mahal alias Jinnah on two-day remand and placed other nine accused on four-day remand to each,” said public prosecutor Anwarul Kabir Babul.
They are Shariful Islam, 40, Mizanur Rahman, 43, Ziaur Rahman, 31, Abu Sadat Md Sultan, 41, Al Mizanur Rashid, 41, Md Koushik Adnan Sobhan, 37, Meraz Ali, 30, Mufti Abdur Rahman Bin Ataullah, 37, and Md Shahriar Wajed Khan, 36.
According to RAB, all the accused are followers of neo-JMB leaders Tamim Chowdhury and Sarwar Jahan, who died recently in separate drives of law enforcing agencies.
RAB arrested the accused from Uttara and Kalabagan areas in the capital on January 8.
More News »
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises
- ‘Nayok Raj’ Razzak turns 76
- Skincare routine for grooms
- 5 Upcoming Bollywood Movies
- Sushmita Sen will judge the 65th Miss Universe pageant
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways