10 JMB suspects put on remand
DHAKA, shadhinbangla24.com : A Dhaka court today placed 10 alleged members and followers of banned militant outfit Jama’atul Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) on remand for different terms.
“Dhaka session judicial magistrate Fairuj Tasnim placed accused Jannatul Mahal alias Jinnah on two-day remand and placed other nine accused on four-day remand to each,” said public prosecutor Anwarul Kabir Babul.
They are Shariful Islam, 40, Mizanur Rahman, 43, Ziaur Rahman, 31, Abu Sadat Md Sultan, 41, Al Mizanur Rashid, 41, Md Koushik Adnan Sobhan, 37, Meraz Ali, 30, Mufti Abdur Rahman Bin Ataullah, 37, and Md Shahriar Wajed Khan, 36.
According to RAB, all the accused are followers of neo-JMB leaders Tamim Chowdhury and Sarwar Jahan, who died recently in separate drives of law enforcing agencies.
RAB arrested the accused from Uttara and Kalabagan areas in the capital on January 8.
More News »
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS
- Men more prone to infertility due to less sleep
- Afternoon power nap can boost employees creativity
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?