10 gold bars recovered from rectum at Shahjalal airport
DHAKA : Customs officials arrested a Singapore returned passenger along with 10 gold bars weighing one kilogramme worth about Taka 50 lakh from Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in the city, in the early hours of today.
“We arrested one Fazlul Huq, 43, of Keraniganj, from Green Channel area of the airport around 12.15 am and recovered 10 gold bars weighing one kilogramme kept inside his rectum,” assistant commissioner of customs Ahsanul Kabir told BSS.
The value of the seized gold bars is Taka 50 lakh, he said, adding that the arrestee, who returned to Dhaka by a flight (SQ-446) of Singapore Airlines around 9pm on Tuesday, was handed over to Bimanbandar Police.
Two cases, one each under Special Powers Act and Customs Act, with Bimanbandar Police Station to this end.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby