1.5kg gold seized from stomach at Shahjalal airport
DHAKA : Customs officials seized 1.5 kilogram of gold worth about Taka 75 lakh from stomach of a Malaysia returned passenger at Shahjalal International Airport in the city.
“Fifteen gold bars weighing 1.5kg were seized from the stomach of Zobair Akhter, who was arrested from the Green Channel area of the airport,” a customs official said.
Zobayer returned to Dhaka from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia by a flight (BG-087) of Biman Bangladesh Airlines, he said, adding that the value of the seized gold is Taka 75 lakh.
Customs authority handed Zobayer to police after interrogation, he also said.
Legal action was taken to this end.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby